We help you to start your job search in Ireland
Our consultants offer job assistance support in Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese and English. Our packages include all the aspects to assist with your job search in Ireland if you are relocating from abroad. Our services will help to make your research more efficient. If you are planning to move to Ireland but you are struggling to translate your resume, preparing for an in interview in English, or understanding employment conditions in Ireland, our services are for you.
Steps to success
In this phase, we help you from the beginning to translate and improve your resume, assess your skills and targets, giving you orientation and information about job market in Ireland.
After initial preparation, we help you to apply for jobs, review employers screening tests, to handle most common interview questions, tip & tricks and interview follow-up.
Get a job
When you get a job offer, we help you to review job description, salary, benefits and conditions. We also allocate time to explain taxes, healthcare and required paperwork.
Job Search Support
Choose the package that suits your needs
- Individual consultancy
- CV and cover letter translation and review
- How to make your CV stand out with tips and examples
- Kick off your job hunting: how and where to search effectively
- Finding the most appropriate position openings
- Required paperwork to work in Ireland
- Documentation to get PPS number and bank account*
- All services in BASIC package + 2 extra consultancies
- Building your LinkedIn profile
- How to fill out a job application
- Interview preparation: questions and answers
- Compare your salary with cost of living in Ireland
- Employment legislation and taxation in Ireland
- Explanation of healthcare, pension, benefits and bonus
*PPS number documentation for Viva Ireland residents only